Jason E. Shockley MS DDS PLLC
Meet Dr. Shockley
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine
- Masters of Science in Biomedical Science, Regis University
- Bachelors of Science in Biology, University of Denver
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology and Business, Western State Colorado University
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Colorado Dental Association
- Member of Metro Denver Dental Society
As a second generation dentist some of my earliest memories are watching my father wax up gold dental crowns at a small work bench that he would setup in our living room. As it turns out I learned a thing or two about dentistry from watching him and followed in his footsteps. Both my Father and Dr. Neal Fenton continue to act as my mentors in my dental profession and life. I am passionate about providing the best dental care possible to my patients at an affordable rate.
While not practicing dentistry, I enjoy spending time with my wife Evangeline, baby girl Ophelia and our very large dog Penelope (she weighs 205 lbs). We love all things that the northern Colorado mountains have to offer, from white water rafting, fishing, skiing, hiking and spending time relaxing outdoors. My other hobbies include woodworking and gardening. I’ve included some pictures here of our “State Fair” quality cabbages, we just couldn’t resist cradling our newborn baby in the center of the cabbage patch after harvesting. I also enjoyed building a fully automated custom chicken coop out of old barn wood we had on our property. My background as a craftsman readily transfers to my dentistry and I find the same joy in dentistry as I do in building.